Friday, November 11, 2011

Retro handset for iPhone

I actually squealed when I stumbled on this. How stinkin' fantastic is this retro handset from Yubz??????


I love my iPhone. Yes, I'm one of those people who uses my iPhone for everything (I even used it as a door stopper the other night). But one thing I don't love is actually talking on my phone. And that's partly because after about five minutes my ear starts to ache and I then spend the rest of the conversation constantly switching ears. I mean, a flat hard surface shoved up against your ear for any length of time is sure to be uncomfortable. But, this dandy little handset would solve that problem pretty easily. It's not necessarily cheap (it's available on Amazon for $50), but I would totally give it a whirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment