Monday, December 5, 2011

An anniversary holiday party in Boston

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had lovely weekends, and it was certainly busy in Salem! I spent most of my day on Friday putting together 25 floral arrangements for Kettle Cuisine's 25th anniversary / holiday party that was held at the Seaport Hotel in Boston on Saturday evening. I was a little worried about the flowers, mostly because I didn't get exactly what I wanted, but from what I've heard, the flowers were a big hit and a few guests were able to take their favorite one home at the end of the evening. Thanks to Courtney Jo Schoenbaechler for the inside scoop on the party, as well as for taking all the fantastic photos!


floral design: h&a happenings
photography: courtney jo schoenbaechler

No comments:

Post a Comment